Monday 9 December 2013

CHRISTMAS IS HERE

Hey guys,

The Christmas season is upon us, I have purchased fairy lights and Christmas presents and my list has been sent off to Santa. It's officially time to paint my nails for the festive season.

This first mani was a quick one that I did just before a night out - the picture is taken from my phone because I didn't have time to photograph properly before it got smudged and chipped :(. The blue used in this is W7 - Blue Mirror and I love it!


The next mani that I will show is my most recent one (it's still on my nails). One of friends urged me to create Rudolph nails - so I did.


Colours used are:
Rimmel Lasting Finish - Double Decker Red
Nails Inc - Cadogan Gate
Sinful Colours - Easy Going
Barry M - Mushroom
Revlon - Hot for Chocolate
Rio Stripers - black, white and red




And that's the beginning of my Christmassy nail art. Expect quite a few more posts this month because it's one of my favourites and there are so many designs that I already have in mind. See you soon!

Love Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment