Monday 30 September 2013

Black Lace/Inspired By a Dress

Hey guys,


You know how I said I was planning a design for my nails and you would find out soon? Well this is them. 
On Friday night, I went to my Fresher's Ball at uni and it was sooooo good. They had some great live acts including Chipmunk and Radio 1 DJ Greg James (he was the best!). I had a really great night with my new friends and the after party was pretty good too :).


Back to the nails....
This 'lace' design is based on the dress that I got especially for the ball. I tried to re-create the top half of my dress using small brush strokes and tiny dots. 
Here's the dress and a close-up of the top.



And here's loads of pictures of my nails - left and right hand.






The colours used are:
Revlon - Black Lingerie
No 7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour - Golden Pearl (I think - the label has worn away)

And this is me (far left) with 2 other girls from my flat and 2 girls from the flat below. My feet have only just recovered from wearing heels from 7:30pm - 1:30am. I woke up with cramp in my foot the next day. I'm not joking.




2 comments: