Wednesday 25 September 2013

A Quickie...And Washing Dishes Has Ruined My Life


Look at me - blogging again! 

To those of you who read my life update, you will know that I recently moved to uni. Moving to uni of course means no dishwasher, which in turn means I have to hand wash all my dishes. Now, washing dishes is not a problem, however it is a problem when you are profound nail painter like me and you would like your design to last for more than a day. To combat this problem, I am going to purchase some washing up gloves to save my nails. In the mean time though, it means another nail design and another post.


These nails were super quick as I didn't have a lot of time and I plan on doing a more extravagant design on Friday (you'll find out why soon). I literally painted them all and then thought "I want a bit of glitter". So I reached for a glitter topper and painted it on to cover half the nail.



The colours used, as you can see, are:
Barry M Nail Paint Gelly Hi-Shine - Guava
Sinful Colors - Nail Junkie


Expect to see another post either Friday or Saturday. Until then, have fun living your life and I'll get on with making something to eat for my dinner :').

Love Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment