Monday 9 December 2013

World War II - History Nails

Hey guys,

Sorry about the lack of posts! I have just been on school placement as part of my course at university and I have had so much work to do. I haven't had the chance to sit down an write a blog post so you missed one last week - to make up for it, you will get 2 today! 

So I created these nails as I was involved with 'History Day' at my placement school. Basically, each year dresses up and does activities from a different era of time. The year I was placed in did World War II. This is my take on WW2 nails - the children were impressed!


To quickly run through them - my thumb is Churchill's famous bowler hat, index is obviously the union jack, middle is a spitfire plane, ring is an Anderson shelter and baby is a shovel and fork (I did this to signify the rationing and Dig for Victory).



I'll be back soon! Let me know what you think of these nails. I haven't listed the colours as they can be mixed and matched to polishes that you already have - also, I used around 11 different polishes :')

Love Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment