Monday 24 February 2014

Born Pretty Store Water Decal Review

Hey guys!

Who else can't believe that it's almost the end of February already?! Where did the time go! Today, I have a fairly simple mani that I did using water decals from bornprettystore.com.

I decided to get these ones (minus the ones that I used because I was a genius and used them before I took the picture). They are so cute, I want them to be real so they can be my pets and I can take them for walks and gahh...


They come with easy to follow instructions on the back. I did get a bit confused though, so just read them carefully. I would advise people to cut as close to the picture as possible as when I did mine, I left a border around the decal which meant it was hard to position when placing it on the nail.


For the nails, all I did was paint the nails in a base colour and then paint half the nail with another polish. I decided to use a textured polish to add depth and because it has opacity in one coat.



Colours used are:
Primark Beauty (no name for the colour) - its a cornflower-ish blue with a creme finish
Barry M Textured Nail Effects - Duchess

This is a sunlight shot - stunning!

And that's it from me on this fine February day. I'm off to do more university work and prep for a presentation that I have on Thursday (wish me luck!).

Love Emily x

2 comments:

  1. such cute decals! i love them, they apply perfectly too!
    x
    Galorious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they! Have you tried them? :)

      Delete