Thursday 6 March 2014

Rimmel - Too Cool To Tango

Hey guys,

I have a swatch for you today! Not something I usually do but I came across this colour whilst browsing Boots the other day and I just had to get it. It's basically spring in a bottle. 

This ladies and gentleman, is Rimmel 60 seconds - Too Cool To Tango.


Too Cool To Tango is a soft blue that packs a punch with great coverage and an equally great name. If it's not the colour that sells me on a polish, it's the name. Cute names, funny names, play on words-names, whatever it is, I'm there.


The colour is intense and most definitely eye-catching. I can't tell you how many compliments I had when wearing this. Everyone said how beautiful it was and I couldn't agree more! When I got this and brought it home, I was worried that it would be too similar to some colours I already had. It wasn't. This polish is in a league of its own. Too Cool To Tango lasted well on my nails, I had at least 3 days before I started to get minimal wear at the tips.


A couple of indoor shots....



And that's all from me, something a little different but I hoped you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed wearing it!

Love Emily x

8e48e01e334527e830f32df9c014a3de7f6b280989a798a04d

No comments:

Post a Comment