Saturday 4 January 2014

January Nail Art Challenge

That's right, I've decided to do my first ever nail art challenge! I chose to do this one created by Calofornails because I know I am not dedicated enough to do challenges that post every day.
The first theme is 'fresh' and I'll be honest I had no idea what to do. In the end, I decided to use new (or fresh ;)) polishes. This is Mauve Kiss and Urban Coral from the Maybelline color show collection. I decided to do a simple polka dot mani as I'm not at home right now and I don't have any of my nail art things. I had to use a hair clip/Bobby pin which I stretched out to make dots. 
Also, I'm having to post this from my phone (hoping it posts properly) as I'm having trouble with blogger on my laptop. I should be back to regular posting soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment