Wednesday 16 April 2014

Matte Skittles (from the archives)

Hey guys :)

Today I have a post for you that includes some nail art I did last year but never posted anywhere. It's new for you but not new for me. 


For these mix and match nails, I decided to use a white base on all of my nails. For my thumb and little finger, I used a small detail brush to outline the shape from the cuticle and then filled the rest of the nail in with my chosen colour. I used the detail brush for both my index and ring finger and a dotting tool for my middle. I added a matte top coat to the design.


Colours used:
Barry M Nail Paint - Blueberry Ice Cream
Rimmel - White
LA Colors Art Deco striper - Blue Glitter


I'm going to try and post once a week but I'm not making any promises, being a student teacher is hard work and I don't have a lot of time to myself anymore (hence the archive post today). Thank you to everyone is still sticking by me, it is much appreciated :)

Love Emily x


No comments:

Post a Comment