Saturday 12 October 2013

Breast Cancer Awareness

Hey guys,


These are the nails that I have done in honor of Breast Cancer Awareness. October is Breast Cancer Awareness month and so it's only right that I wear pink on my nails. You can find out more about Breast Cancer Awareness here.

I've had so many compliments for these nails! I can't tell you the amount of cashiers and old people that have said "Oooh, they look lovely, did you do themself?" hahaha. They're also a firm favourite with my new university friends!


I based my thumb and ring finger design on this One Nail To Rule Them All tutorial/infamous manicure. I wanted to use this design in the manicure but decided not to do this for all of my nails. I decided to add some sparkle and cover my index finger in glitter, I painted the Breast Cancer ribbon on my middle finger and did a cute polka dot design for my little finger.


The colours used are:
(As a base for my thumb and ring) Models Own Velvet Goth - Amethyst
Barry M Nail Paint - Shocking Pink, Strawberry Ice Cream
Barry M Nail Paint Gelly Hi-Shine - Grapefruit
AVON Nailwear Pro - Pink Radiance


I hope you like them! Don't forget to wear it pink this month!
Love Emily x

p.s. I have some exciting things planned for my blog so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment