Sunday 10 November 2013

Gold and Green Triangles

Hey guys,


Finally managing to post this!
These are some nails that I did after purchasing a new Butter London polish (my first from this brand). I was so excited to try it out. I saw this post by Lucy's Stash when I was scrolling through her blog for inspiration! 


 I started with a gold base and then just painted triangles on my thumb and ring finger until I liked the effect. I switched between 4 different shades of green. To bring the design together, I painted small triangles at the base of my remaining nails in various greens.



The colours I used are:
AVON Nailwear Pro - Golden Vision
Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine Nail Paint - Greenberry
Butter London  - Slapper (such a great name)
Rimmel London Lasting Finish - Block Your Green
AVON Nailwear Pro - Sea Breeze



I hope you liked this post! Leave a comment if you did! And look out for more nail art involving this Butter London polish because I am obsessed.

Love Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment