Sunday 10 November 2013

Rimmel Space Dust - Total Eclipse

Hey guys,


Just look at this colour *drools*. This is one of the new Space Dust collection by Rimmel London and oh my, they've out done themselves this time! I already adore this collection. I picked up Total Eclipse which is a black base packed with green and turquoise glitter, in the bottle it sometimes looks like it has a purple/pink iridescence Unfortunately, I haven't found that this transfers onto the nail. 



The polish has a textured finish and I haven't put a topcoat on as I really love the effect (and I didn't want to ruin it!). This is 3 coats, one thin and two thicker coats to build colour but it was opaque in 2. The application was super easy - applied like a normal polish - and wasn't at all gloopy or thick.





And here's some indoor pictures, the above are all in sunlight.





Gah! I just can't get over this polish! I love it! I will be taking another trip to Boots to get myself the other colours!

Love Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment