Saturday 23 November 2013

Suits and a Mustache for No Shave November

Hey guys,


It's that time of year when boys show their support for testicular cancer (find out more here) and don't shave for a month. As I'm not a boy and I don't grow facial hair, I decided to paint my nails in the theme of No Shave November or Movember as it has been aptly named.

I fee handed the whole thing. I created pin stripes on my thumb and baby finger using stripers and I used a fine detail brush to do the suits. For the mustache I used a dotting tool and a thin brush.


Colours used are:
Sally Hansen Salon Manicure - Dorien Grey (base colour)
AVON Matte Nailwear - Grey Cement
Revlon - Black Lingerie
Rio Nail Art - Silver

I hope you liked these! I'm sorry for the lack of pictures on this post!

Love Emily x

No comments:

Post a Comment